Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Love Technology

What's one thing that Kip Dynamite (Napoleon's older brother) and I have in common?

Yes, it's true: we both love technology.

Thanks to technology, over the past six months I not only was able to receive emails and Facebook posts, I regularly got to see and talk with my family and friends despite being in a different hemisphere.

That meant A LOT.

Every Sunday at 10PM Rio/5 PM Loma time.

Who knew Claire's sold prescription glasses? Or that a blankie could make a quality turban?

The first time I had seen him in 3 months. Unfortunately, he had no voice.

"And then the cow made a noise like this, 'moooo.'"

Something was funny.

CLASSIC TIM.

He sat in SPAC's parking lot--in the DARK--to get the best internet signal. How he knew to do that, I couldn't tell you :)

A video G-chat session with Jenna helps keep the doctor away.

They came by spaceship/PLEASE LOOK @ MEGAN'S FACE.

What a smile :) He's eligible, ladies (although that could be false these days).

1 comment: